VDR recording glitches

hi all.

tested again yesterday. results:

recording channels:
pro7 - ok
zdf  - ok
rtl2 - ok
mtv  - not ok

seems to me that mtv is the only channel i couldnt record without
glitches so far. the others in my list seem to work flawlessly.

questions:
the only difference to me is the symbol rate - i remember that with
haupauges windoof-software i couldnt even watch the channel and
others with that rate (will check that further). could this be the
reason ? why ?
could somebody try to record some minutes of mtv, especially with a
slow machine like mine (p200) ?

wbr.tja...

ps/outing:
someone got a hint how to compile the css part of libvids cvs without
building the whole oms/mpg2dec/... stuff or how to create a ordinary
makefile out of the .am thing (this autoconf/automake stuff is
completely new to me, as i sleeped in a box a couple of years ;-( ).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index