pscan-0.4 a scanning program now generates ~/channels.conf in VDR format AND ~/gvideorc

This distribution contains the programs pscan and pview

pscan
 scans and creates a ~/channels.conf (in your home dir) in VDR format,
 also creates ~/gvideorc (that you can opy to ~/.gvideorc in gVideo format.

pview
 uses this in a GUI (gtk) list so you can click and select.

Different audio channels have different entries, for example all the channels
in ESP or EbS have different entries for different languages.

Version 0.4 now on my site
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/

Since I am only pointed at Hotbird with a simple dish, the Astra scan
has not been tested.

New features:
The channels.conf and gvideorc are now sorted alphabetically.

Some options:
pscan -b             generates a ~/channels.conf for Hotbird,
pscan -a             for Astra (not tested I am fixed at Hotbird now).
pscan -r alpha       sorts an existing ~/channels.conf alphabetically
pscan -r freq        sorts an existing ~/channels.conf by frequency.

Use pview to test, clicking an entry from the list selects that channel.

See the README

unzip with:
tar -zxvf pscan.0.4.tgz

Then: