Re: diseqc positioner support for VDR

hello,
some time ago niels posted somthing about diseqc positioner support
in VDR (i asume this means diseqc 1.2)

the patch he postet dosen't apply to the VDR 0.64 (of course :-)
is it planned to take diseqc 1.2 into the VDR evolution ?
has anybody diseqc 1.2 now running with VDR 0.64 ?
would be a nice feature of VDR.
(i'm looking forward to replace my buggy digitalreciver completely :-)

bernd

bernd schweikert
schweikert@dit-gmbh.de

>Hi,

>I've implemented diseqc positioner support for VDR. The patched vdr
>program
>will use an extra field in the channels.conf file to indicate the
>satelite
>number. It will read the old format, and convert to the new format the
>first
>time it's started.

>Niels

Home | Main Index | Thread Index