EON speed limitation ?

Hello!

About 2 month's ago I setup EON with squid for local network to increase
inet because your 64k LL was full enough.
So now where is very slow EON, like dialup link, I know about 8 connections
limit with their squid but it's not the problem, the problem is slow link.
After some investigation, I change IP (aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd+1) of my linux box
with SkyStar1 card, and with new ip it's work great,
but! they limit this ip too after about 3 days. I really confused whats to
do, we don't leech a lot, our traffic for last week was 525Mb and 436Mb of
it from EON.

Best wishes, Dmitry Gatchko
Peter-Service Ltd, System administrator
Phone:7(812)329-92-14, Fax:7(812)329-92-15

Home | Main Index | Thread Index