RE: EON speed limitation ?

> On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Gatchko Dmitry wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > About 2 month's ago I setup EON with squid for local network to increase
> > inet because your 64k LL was full enough.
> > So now where is very slow EON, like dialup link, I know about 8
> connections
> > limit with their squid but it's not the problem, the problem is slow
> link.
> > After some investigation, I change IP (aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd+1) of my linux
> box
> > with SkyStar1 card, and with new ip it's work great,
> > but! they limit this ip too after about 3 days. I really confused whats
> > do, we don't leech a lot, our traffic for last week was 525Mb and 436Mb
> of
> > it from EON.
>
> where did you setup the IP and what did you investigate about the IP
> that you inserted??
>
> I am very intrested on your settings.

	[Gatchko Dmitry]
	I just change IP address on eth0 interface which connected to
internet, it's means EON ppl limit speed based on ip of received packets
from me
	And they personally set this limitation, if they see that I not one
user and have abnormaly traffic for one user.

	btw When I heard about limitation of 8 concurent connections to
their proxy, I setup my SQUID to use two EON logins in round-robin fashion,
but
	it's didn't help, it's means they setup this limitation based on IP
address of my requests. I enshure in this then I try to get some url on
linux box, EON squid
	told me "access denied" (it means it was 9-th request) !!! BUT they
did'nt ask my login/password first!!

	Now I trying to setup two squid's on linux box on two different ip's
but second squid receive nothing I thing it's because I should add something
in dvbd.conf
	with  filter command anyone can help with it ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index