Specs and questions

 Hi!

 Does anybody have information (maybe technical specification) about the
ves1893? I am wondering what is the exact meaning of the frontend status
values agc,nest,vber - like what units, etc.. Not so long ago there was a
post on the list about a signal strength indicator, but when I tuned with
the same parameters on Windows the agc dB values didn't agree (anyway this
could be right: I bring my card to a friend to demonstrate what it is
capable and he has a very long coax-wire to his set-top-box - ca. 100m -
without any amplifier. the following happened: I was unable to tune any
transponder using linux (frontend didn't locked), but there was no problem
using Windows. I didn't believe my eyes!)
 And while I am here: are there any chance to get information about the
av7111? some more than just a block diagram.. This processor is more than
a year old now (but maybe older) and there is nothing about it at
www.ti.com .
 Bye,
 David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index