RE: Proposition...

> WHAT DOCS!!!!??

Come on. There's the mailing list to start with. All is archived on the web
site. I've been on the list for almost an year now, and I've seen the same
questions asked again and again.... The programs have at least a readme.
Then you have the internet. Most of the stuff we're talking about is
documented elsewhere (multicast, proxies, masquerading, and the like). And
if that doesn't work: "Use the Source Luke!" :-)

The point is that all this code is in pre-alfa stage. It will change
significantly before it's ready for a broader audience. A lot of it is
little more than personal tweaks shared with other people. So documenting it
now will mean that we'll have to do it again later.

However, I acknowledge that all this information would be easier to read if
it was properly cleaned up and placed in one place. Maybe you could help us
here?

Plamen.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index