Strange Problem with VDR .65 - LIRC - IRMAN

Hello everybody,

first of all thanks everyone for the driver and for this really nice
program VDR and all it's contributors.

Now I try to describe my problem:

I use VDR with LIRC and an IRMAN receiver. Everything works fine till VDR
.63 (I didn't update to .64 jumped directly to DVB .71 and VDR .65) the
only thing I had to do was remove the "flush() " command at the end of
remote.c because I had to press every button twice to activate the
functions (Carsten helped me with this some weeks ago).

Yesterday I installed DVB .71 and VDR .65 and everything looks good ..
after switching some channels I got this strange problem that the program
executes the previous command I pressed on the RC. It looks like the
following happen:

I switch channel UP - OK
I don't wait and try to switch UP again while the EIT isn't displayed
already - Nothing happen
Now I press another key on the RC (OK for example) and the previous command
is executed (UP).
Now every time I press a button always the previous command is executed
?!?!
For my point of view it looks like the command issued while the EIT is not
displayed will be buffered and executed when the next command from the RC
is coming. This now happens as long as the software is loaded ... if I
reload the VDR everything works fine till I'm press a button again directly
after i switch a channel and the EIT isn't showing already ...

Hope this explanation was good enough to help me solve this problem

thanks in advance

Stefan Hagendorn

Home | Main Index | Thread Index