Re: Re: Recordings / PES / MPEG -> VVCD/SVCD

Yes .. do that all with linux tools would be great .. just think about that
:

after recording you cut out the advertisment and schedule a conversion over
night (no matter how fast your computer is) .. next morning (or maybe some
days after) you have a ready to burn iso or bin/cue file on your box .. or
send it direct to the burner which is in the box ...

sure that would be nice .. but as far as I know not everything is available
in linux .. maybe vcd (mpeg1) should work but not sure ...

Greetings
Stefan

                    Martin
                    Wiesinger              An:     Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc
                    <martin.wiesing        Kopie:  linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    er@aon.at>             Thema:  Re: Recordings / PES / MPEG -> VVCD/SVCD

                    04.10.2000
                    23:24

hi
yeah, it'd be of great use to know what LINUX tools can do that...

greetings
  Martin

-
some people out there have only one os on their i386-pc

http://www.geocities.com/bug2kbug/Helper/helper.htm

> You get there much Infos and all Links to all Programms needed for
> conversion ... Another tip : Look for DVD to SVCD Guides too because
> DVD2SVCD and digital captured files to svcd conversion have much in
common

> Hope that helps a bit ...
>
> Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index