Re: Re: Recordings / PES / MPEG -> VVCD/SVCD

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc writes:

 > Yes .. do that all with linux tools would be great .. just think about that
 > :
 >
 > after recording you cut out the advertisment and schedule a conversion over
 > night (no matter how fast your computer is) .. next morning (or maybe some
 > days after) you have a ready to burn iso or bin/cue file on your box .. or
 > send it direct to the burner which is in the box ...
 >
 > sure that would be nice .. but as far as I know not everything is available
 > in linux .. maybe vcd (mpeg1) should work but not sure ...

Ok, here are some links to Linux tools:
http://www.ee.up.ac.za/~justin/videostuff/ (Quick and Dirty Video
Tools)

http://www.munich-vision.de/vcd/ (VCD Tools)
http://www.hvrlab.org/~hvr/vcdimager/

And some others that can be found on freshmeat.net

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de