Re: LOF in Video Disk Recorder

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Jean-Claude REPETTO wrote:

I was just thinking about making this a setup option in VDR, but now
I'm wondering whether we need to have all three numbers configurable,
or just the two offsets?

Also, I guess since there can be a total of 4 DVB cards we might need to
be able to configure these separately for each card?!

Any ideas?

Klaus