Re: Re: LOF in Video Disk Recorder

Maybe i'm wrong .. but isn't it more complicated ??

Isn't it possible to have 4 DVB's and on every DVB are 4 LNB'S via DISEQ
????

Just a thought ....

Greetings
Stefan

                    Klaus Schmidinger
                    <Klaus.Schmidinger@c        An:     linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    adsoft.de>                  Kopie:
                    Gesendet von:               Thema:  Re: LOF in Video Disk Recorder
                    kls@cadsoft.de

                    08.10.2000 18:20

Carsten Koch wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > Also, I guess since there can be a total of 4 DVB cards we might need
> > be able to configure these separately for each card?!
>
> Yes.
> And the LNBs connected to the separate cards can be installed
> on dishes pointing to different satellites, so it may be
> necessary to associate each separate LNB with a separate
> channels.conf file.
>
> Maybe the channels.conf file should contain all LNB info
> (LOFs, DISEQC, channels)?

Ok, apparently this whole matter needs more thought.
I'll make the two values for low and high frequency
configurable for the moment, this should help most
people right now.

Klaus