VDR OSD and Systeminformation

And another Idea which maybe interesting for some VDR Users ... (at least
for me ...)

How about a page with systeminformation in the OSD .. like Load/Free Space
And how about a link from the OSD to lm_sensors to get systeminformations
like temperature and fanspeeds ...

I discussed those ides some time ago with Claus. The easiest would be a OSD
Page which is pulled from a text file which can be filled with anything. I
tried to understand the programming of the OSD .. but my little knowledge
is really not enough to perform that task ....

Well ... I have much ideas but can't donate anything .. is there any other
way to donate something ... I don't feel confortable in requesting features
and can't help in the tasks ...

Claus .. how about a nice lunch-packet ... with some real fine drinks and
foods from here at "Odenwals/Bergstrasse" maybe that would help in times
where people like me requesting features and support but don't really help
in the project :-))))

Greetings
Stefan Hagendorn

Home | Main Index | Thread Index