Re: DVB, bttv and XFree4.0.1 xv extension?

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I own an Matrox card that as support for xv extension under XFree,
> when I only have bttv loaded, xv works fine, but with dvb also loaded
> that's don't...
>
> Anyone has succeded in both, and in the affirmative, by which way?

The xvideo debug tool which comes with xawtv will dump info about all
available Xvideo ports to stdout.  Might help to track down the problem...

  Gerd

--
Protecting the children is a good way to get a lot of adults who cant
stand up for themselves.		-- seen in some sig on /.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index