Re: VDR OSD and Systeminformation

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:56:47 +0200, you wrote:

>what about executing an arbitrary command and displaying it's output
>instead of displaying a file? guess it's about the same effort
>and would be even more general.

better again an optional console output...
my linux box is monitorless, I control it only by telnet\vnc, but is
connected to a tv by the dvb card.
the possibility to use that for monitoring the machine when I don't
watch movies is intriguing.

--

    (iao!!oai)                                    (ICQ: 10860566)
    //.aurizio

    I bimbi buoni vanno in paradiso.
    I bimbi cattivi vanno dove gli pare!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index