Some questions about Siemens card and TR103

	I heard some rumors from this mail list, that problems with
transponder 103 are connected with Siemens DVB card. So, few questions
to people, that might be in course:
1) What other dvb cards are supported under linux ? Do I need some
other drivers, unlike siemens-dvb* ? If so, where can I get them, or
search for them ?
2) Does the rumors about instability of siemens card are connected
with speed ? I mean, is that posible, that I get lower bandwitdh
beacause of Siemens card ?

Thanks for your attention, and greate thanks for any willing coments,
and excuse me my poor English :)

--
AD3528-RIPE | Andrew Dzubenko <android@ambernet.kiev.ua>
AmberNet ISP| System Administrator