NTSC

Jens.Gabrielsson@nokia.com writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I've got a question concerning the NTSC support in the 0.71 driver for the
 > Siemens Sat card. As I take it, it is only possible to get the NTSC picture
 > on the TV-out on the card and not on the Monitor using the gtvscreen widget.
 > Is this correct or is there a way?
Not, really. I haven't checked it with version 0.71, but with the
latest version of gVideo and tuxview in the public CVS (
http://www.linuxtv.org/news/martin/cvs.xml) it works. Although, the
number of lines are not adjusted in the saa7146 driver correctly. I
guess, we'll have to fix that. Check the CVS for that.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de