TT budget card

 Hi!

 I've just checked the Hauppauge homepage and found some new digital cards
they want to introduce in the future. My interest is the Nova card (more
info at http://www.hauppauge.de/presse_wintvnova.htm ). Taking a closer
look at the photo taken from the card (in the photo gallery) there is a
small writing at the top-middle of the card, something: TT DVB 1.1 .
 My question: is this the same card it was on topic some week ago (the
TT budget card?). Checking the photo again there is no indication of the
texas av7111.. since this av7111 is the "heart" of the DVB-s card, using
this budget card
 - the whole TS demultiplexing has to be done by the PC?
 - is it possible to watch encrypted channels with this card? (is it
possible to connect a CAM somehow?) apart from there is no MPEG2 video
decoder on the card.
 Thanks for any informations!
 Bye,
 David