Internationalization of VDR

I have added support for different OSD languages to VDR.
The archive

   http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.68a.tgz

contains the files modified since version 0.67 that are
necessary for i18n support.

Currently the two languages English (default) and German
are supported. If anybody would like to add additional
languages please download the archive and extract it into
the version 0.67 VDR directory. Then read the instructions
in the new file 'i18n.c' on how to add a new language.

I suggest anybody who volunteers to add a new language should
announce their action on this list to avoid duplicate work.

If you find any typos in my German translations or feel that
a certain phrase should be translated differently, please feel
free to let me know ;-)

Greetings
Klaus