Re: Driver for Galaxis DVB CARD

kaf schrieb:

> Can anybody help me.
>
> I have Galaxis DVB CARD.
> I install driver        siemens_dvb-0.7.tar.gz
>
> Arter make insmod in driver directory
> it find DVB card
>
> After calling dvbd in dvbd directory
> it periodically says
> ... Sync=127 ...
>
> But I cannot receive anything IP-traffic through DVB Interface.
>
> I find two strange things
> 1. When I load drivers  in debug mode :
> insmod saa_7146_core.o ... debug=2
> insmod dvb debug=2
>
> during loading it says several times:
>
> i2c_busy_rise_and_fall: error in address phase
It could be that the tuner (drivers/tuner.c) in the galaxis STB has
another address as our driver reserves for the technotrend compatible
Fujitsu-Siemens Card we use... Look at the end of the driver_operations
to see that the address is at a fixed value. In my first dvb-driver i
had a routine to look for valid tuner (address) in every DVB-board.
Ralph/Marcus? Could you check for detail???

> 2. Interrupt accounting for saa7146 set to 0 in /proc/interrupts
> and does'nt increasing:
>
>           CPU0
>   0:    1530377          XT-PIC  timer
>   1:      49735          XT-PIC  keyboard
>   2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
>   4:          0          XT-PIC  serial
>  10:    1431406          XT-PIC  eth0
>  11:          0          XT-PIC  saa7146(1)
>               ^!!!
>  12:     153040          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
>  13:          1          XT-PIC  fpu
>  14:      38525          XT-PIC  ide0
> NMI:          0
>
> Can anybody help me or say, where I can find correct driver for
> Galaxis Plug.in S
We have to check what kind of HW is different from our Technotrend Card
to say in detail why you can't get your tuner work for!

Greetings,
mistert

--
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Elektrotechnik		convergence integrated media gmbh /
Hardware-Lab Leader

Home | Main Index | Thread Index