[linux-dvb] playing dvds stops because linux thinks data is accessed beyond the capacity of the dvd

Hi all,

after having upgraded to SuSE 7.0, yesterday we wanted to see our first
DVD movie. After around an hour of watching, dvdplayer just stopped and
all I could read from the log was, that the system thought the device
would be accessed beyond its physical boundary.

I checked with several DVDs and all showed the same problem, I get to
around and hour of the movie and then; same problem.

I have the original Kernel from SuSE 7.0 (2.2.17 I guess) and I have
compiled UDF support in.

Do I have to apply other patches in order to see the rest of the movie?

Any hints greatly appreciated,

Robert

---