[linux-dvb] back from dvb.080 to dvd.071 - kernel: record buffer full

Hi all,

yesterday I've tested the new .80 dvd drivers to see if they are working
with VDR. After detecting that they don't work I was going back to driver
.71 which I backuped before the test.

after reactivating the .71 driver I get 10 seconds after the insmod the
following error "kernel: record buffer full". I deleted all modules form
.71 and .80 and recompiled and installed the .71 modules without success.
VDR is NOT running .. it happends just 10 seconds after the insmod .. the
function looks ok .. it started after the .80 tests..

Please somebody gimme a hint where to fix the problem

Thank you all for the help
Greetings from Germany
Stefan Hagendorn

---