[linux-dvb] record buffer full Problem solved

Hi all,

after some tries I found the source of the "record buffer full" Problem. It
happend after I changed the output to CVBS & YC !!

I recently build my own SPDIF/SVHS connector and changed the driver to
output YC Signal on J2. I know in DVB .80 it is possible to set this as a
modules parm.

Still the question is why is this happen ??? How is the way to solve this
message .. (just redirect this message in the syslog.conf to NULL ???)

Thanks in advance

Stefan Hagendorn

P.S. VidMode(dvb, 2) works in .71 as well as VidMode(dvb, CVBS_YC_OUT)

---