[linux-dvb] Re: Kerst en Nieuwjaarsgroet van Tripany namens Robin Edgar, Patrick van Ast en Marcus Hinterseer

> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> -- Type: application/x-msdownload
> -- File: tripanyxmass.exe

Has someone put shit into your brain, or why do you think you need to
flood the world with 780 kB (!!!) rubbish. For gods sake listar didn't
distributed it to all the members of linux-dvb, but it was still annoying
as i got it twice by private mail from you, and hundreds of others
where flooded by your mail too.

I'm really upset about this, and currently think about having my lawyer
bill you for my expenses. And i hope others will do so too. Maybe you
will learn it after that.

IDIOT!

---