[linux-dvb] Re: Additional Infos on the "record buffer full" Problem

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after playing a while with the different drivers I discovered the following
> which may help to solve the problem.
>
> - It looks like the Problem is not in the dvb.080 driver. But VDR don't
> work :-(

I noticed that I (sometimes?) have to do a 'make reload' of the 0.8 DVB driver
in order to do recordings. If I initially load the 0.8 driver I can't do any
recordings with VDR (at least not in PES mode, which I am currently switching
to in VDR). After 'make reload' it works.

> - in dvb.071 after replaying a recorded stream the error STOPS !!!
> - even after reloading the driver the error won't come back ... not sure
> what happend after reboot but the error surly will be back nor ??*
> - Maybe it's a problem with the .71 patch from VDR ??*

I doubt that, since that patch only has to do the the OSD.

Greetimgs
Klaus