[linux-dvb] I can't get eon working!

Hello
I'm using the Linux Siemens DVB driver for quite some time now, and I don't have any trouble
watching TV or recording MPEG streams to disk.
But since I own a Europe Online account, I want to get Internet access too.
I followed the instructions I found in the net exactly (More precisely: eon-proxy.html, the doc
by Lukas Loesche about setting the connection up through squid) but I can't get it to work.
Squid just refuses to do anything about using the eon proxy as parent.
Can you tell me how to set it up correctly or how to get accurate information about what
my system does? If I use the squid's full debug mode, I don't get _any_ info on connections,
only a very detailed bootup info which is completely useless on this.
Or is it just because eon has shut down their proxy service? Does it work for anyone?

I hope you can help me, thanks!

PS: Yes, the dvbd is running and configured correctly (at least I hope so). I've already
fiddled around with the config and the source so it uses the correct network device and packet
settings. And, I get a sync rate of 127! (which should be ok I think)

--  In a world without walls and fences,
who needs Windows and Gates?
	- Sun Microsystems

---