[linux-dvb] newbie questions?

Hello all,
I have just subscribed to the mailing list. Here, we want to stream
audio/video data to the end users over the network. After going through
the archives, the questions which arouse here were
	1) we cannot get the ts streams from the card ?
	2) if we need to record a stream, only pes is possible?
	3) when using the nokia api, how do we use DMX_OUT_TAP? the dmx.h
says that the data is to be retrived from a memory buffer(using read). is
there a system buffer(fifo, pipe in the memory) from which we can access
the data or should we create one in the memory?

most of these questions i think they have been answered before, it would
be of great help to us to know how to go about streaming pes streams from
the cards

with regards
 Prakash

---