[linux-dvb] What about dvbfilter struct?

Hi all,
I want to know something about struct bitfilter and struct dvbfilter:
what is their use and how to set them.
My problem is that I can SNIFF packets from EOL trasponders while I
cannot do it from another Sat ISP. My purpose is not to view other data,
but to use my WinTV card with new ISP Sat changing its Filter settings
(MAC mask).
Data are:
Freq: 12721 MHz
PID: 451
SRate: 22 MS/s
Signal is OK but I can't see anything from dvb0 interface. Notice that
under Windows I CAN view data packets (problem is only under Linux)
Thank you for assistance
Happy new Year to all

--
Arcomano Roberto