[linux-dvb] Re: korrupt MPEG2 Stream

I dontīt think so...

With the orginal old solution (Transport-Stream) i can convert the Stream
to a realy good MPEG2 STrem without Problems.

But with the NEW STream i canīt do anything - i have tryed yesterday to
split the Streams and remux it again.

Then i got a real MPEG2 File - but then i have no right symc between audio
and Video and the second problem ist that the split/remux-Process takes
over 1 Hour at a PIII800MZH.... And at the outputfile i have allready sequences
where the Picture jump or the audo drops out...

I hope that there is a solution for this problem in the future. I will try
again tonight with a other REMUX Progrgramm i have found.. But the MPEG2
Files i get directly from the DRIVER are not very MPEG2 compartible - i have
tryed over 15 Programms wich can usualy read MPEG2 VIDEO-Streams - only 2
Programms work with this kind of MPEG2 stream correct.

Best regards

Axel Gruber

---