[linux-dvb] QPSK_TUNE, select/poll, QPSK_GET_EVENT

Hi,

I can't get the sequence QPSK_TUNE, select/poll, QPSK_GET_EVENT get working,
like it is described in the API documentation.
select/poll never returns succesfully. My QPSK_TUNE, QPSK_GET_EVENT calls
seem to be ok, as they are working when I skip the select/poll beween.
Without select/poll I can't write my code event driven like it seems to be
the idea behind the new API.

By the way, the old driver API offered 9 (0-8) possible values for the FEC.
One of them (value 8) meant auto. The new API offers only 8 (0-7) values.
Does someone know about their meaning and if an auto-option is still
supported ?

The old API had the following mappings:

1/2 -> 0
2/3 -> 1