[linux-dvb] BRIDGING

I have an ideea and maybe a few peope can analyse this.

WE are EON users and we would like to use EON on each computer of our network.
Of course we can do that sharing a single account with a proxy.

But I guess it would me more than that if every user will have their EON account.

For that I though that we may work at a bridging between one transponder and for example 100Mb/s network.

If we will be able to bridge all packets maybe we can then send as the mack address to EON not the DVB card MAC addres.
We will send that way the MAC address of ethernet card of each computer. Each computer has it's own IP and then will be able to use everything that is on the transponder.
A 8MB/s traffic on a 100Mb/s network will be unsignificant I guess.

Alexandru Salceanu.

---