[linux-dvb] Configuring new ISP

Hi all,
I use WinTV Siemens card working well with EON.
Recently a new sat-ISP borned in Italy (where I'm from): they say that
one must have SkyStar2 (B2C2) card to get it working.
I know I can bypass the problem changing filter setting under my WinTV
dvb card (under Linux) cause, at first, my WinTV card was working under
Windows when I used a WinTV MAC address in the new ISP settings.
Now I can use a SkyStar2 MAC address only (there is a registration site
where MAC address were periodically checked!).
I tried to solve it but without effects. I attach my diff file for
dvbd.c.
If someone could help I thank him very much.

--
Arcomano Roberto

---