[linux-dvb] dvb data stream

Hi all,

After some days without luck, I'm still looking for informations, but I
can't find anything. So perhaps someone on the list can give me a pointer
into the right direction.

I have a DVB-T-Box with a tcp/ip-output for a data (! not video) stream. The
box sends multicast blocks into the intranet segment, i can catch them, they
all start with the signature "CDMP" (0x43 0x44 0x4d 0x50). The have
different lengths, I can see some reoccurring patterns.

I looked throu variouse specifications but i didn't find anything.

What shall I read?

(sorry, i can't tell much more about the dvb-box.)

Holger Lembke
+49-531-334676

---