[linux-dvb] record buffer full

Hello,

I updated to woody (the next Debian version) yesterday and my DVB-driver
stopped working properly. Does anybody else have problems with this
combination?

The problems are:

DVB driver 0.7:
This driver loads, but after a couple of minutes I get the kernel message
"record buffer full". Well, this happens even if I don't load any app
using the driver. I get about 2 kernel messages per second and the just
stop when I rmmod the driver. After a new insmod it starts again after a
couple of minutes.

DVB driver 0.8:
This driver loads as well and gVideo seems to work. But vdr crashes. It
just hangs and has to be killed with -9.

I tried recompiling the driver (0.8 as well as 0.7) and vdr (0.68), but it
doesn't change a thing. Unfortunately I have no idea where to start
looking as the upgrade to woody updated a whole lot of packages and libs.

I'm using kernel 2.2.17 (before and after the upgrade). Does anybody have
an idea where to start looking?

cu,
Lars

--
To code or not to code, hmm, easy question.

---