[linux-dvb] Re: CAM,CI with linux?

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 07:23:22PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:

I have forgotten to say that I am on kernel 2.4.0-test12, driver 0.8 vdr 0.68...
Anyway, when I want to use tuzap, I got:
Could not open /dev/ost/qpskfe0
/dev/ost/qpskfe0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/sec0
/dev/ost/sec0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
WELCOME TO TUXZAP
Found DVB input file /home/greg/.dvbrc
Reading channel list from /home/greg/.dvbfav0
Reading channel list from /home/greg/.dvbfav1
Reading channel list from /home/greg/.dvbfav2

And dvdplayer has really no action on what I could watch on the composite output
that I watch using my WinTV...

Any idea?

> Hello,
>
> I have just installed my CI and my CAM in my box, prior of this, I could use vdr without
> problem, now vdr take quiete all cpu time, and all I manage to do is to have the
> first channel in the channels.conf list???
>
> I have an Hauppauge, (card and CI) and a Viaccess CAM (and a SRG sat access card...).
>
> Thanks you very much,
>
> 	Greg

	Greg