[linux-dvb] TREMENDOUS VDR and is there a ADR?

Hello,

I had written some posts that I had problem since I have a CI in my system...
That's true and untrue: vdr don't work after the first make insmod, but if
I do a make reload (sometimes 2,3,4 and even 5 times), then it works, and
that's really great ;-)

I have set the channels for my CAM: the swiss one, the o in the name stand
for orinigal soundtrack: that part is not working very well: I can hear both
sound when I use those channels. I put those in the mail, so maybe someone
could have some use of them, and could possibly correct what are wrong...
The channels is set for Hotbird on second lnb.

TSR1:12399:h:1:27500:161:84:1:902
TSR1o:12399:h:1:27500:161:85:1:902
TSR2:12399:h:1:27500:164:96:1:908
TSR2o:12399:h:1:27500:164:97:1:908
SF1:12399:h:1:27500:160:80:1:901
SF1o:12399:h:1:27500:160:81:1:901
SF2:12399:h:1:27500:163:92:1:907
SF2o:12399:h:1:27500:163:93:1:907
TSI1:12399:h:1:27500:162:88:1:903
TSI1o:12399:h:1:27500:162:89:1:903
TSI2:12399:h:1:27500:166:100:1:909
TSI2o:12399:h:1:27500:166:101:1:909
TSRinfo:12399:h:1:27500:165:98:0:910

We all know the so great (specially with lirc...) feature of VDR, some times
ago, there were posts about teletext: is there some news about it?

And as I am: there are some really good radio on sat, is there some kind of
ADR planned? Could be nice to have some direct mp3 reccording, or wav, such
that we could burn CD ;-)

A big big thanks to all who worked on those projects (including DVD, which also
works really good...)!!!

	Greg