[linux-dvb] Support for Pinnacle PCTV Sat

Simon Baehrens writes:

 > Hello,
 >
 > I've the PCTV Sat card from Pinnacle. I've chosen it because of its lower price
 > and its video-in on board. Some more information about it you can read on
 > http://www.pinnaclesys.de/de/product.asp?product_id=521&page_id=2 (mostly in
 > english).
 >
 > At this time I have to use the buggy windows software that came with the card.
 > I would be very interessted in a linux solution. Is there already any
 > development on the way? Or are there special problems?

I was in contact with somebody from Pinnacle who introduced me to
somebody else at Conexant who never answered my request regarding
information about the Conexant tuner and DVB demodulator. Since this
is not really a priority for us right now (we have the
TT-Budget/Hauppauge Nova working and we do not need the extra frame
grabbing functionality) I am not pursuing this any further at the moment.

Ralph

---