[linux-dvb] Problems with vdr 0.7 and driver 0.81.

Since I installed vdr 0.7 and driver 0.81, the driver only
works reasonably for about 4 hours after each reload.
Immediadely after a reload, I can record, play back, switch
channels, use the OSD just fine.

After I leave the thing alone for a while, I see all kinds
of strange effects. One of them has been described by Guido
in his previous post.

Another one is that vdr starts putting
          ERROR: channel <n> not sync'ed (front.sync=0)!
messages into /var/log/messages about once every 5 seconds
and the driver starts putting messages like these
          kernel: commandrequest error
          kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :0
          kernel: outcommand error 1
          kernel: commandrequest error
          kernel: dvb: ARM RESET
          kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :0
          kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :65535
into /var/log/messages about once every 20 minutes.

Needless to say that recording, etc. stops working of course
once the system starts putting these messages into the log.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I am using 2 dvb-s cards and kernel 2.216.

Carsten.

---