[linux-dvb] Re: [vdr] skip to beginning of a record

Johannes Schoeller wrote:

> no easy way. the only way is to skip back "per minute" to the beginning. :(
>
> to klaus: i.d also love to have the feature that the playback "loops". so it
> won.t stop at the end - but restart. this is usefull if you stopped playback
> near the end (or you already saw it all). in this case you see a "flashing"
> picture, and playback stops. you have to be very fast and push the "minute back"
> button to "identify" the recording. so if playback would restart from the
> beginning this would help a lot. maybe this feature could be switchable.

The colored keys in the "Recordings" menu currently implement
"Play", "Delete", and "Summary". Since the green button is not
used yet, we could assign it the "Rewind" function, which would
start replay of the marked recording from the very beginning.

Would that be acceptable?

Klaus