[linux-dvb] Re: Fix for vdr bug: repeat does not work with LIRC remote controls.

Margit Fiegert wrote:
> But I never had repeat (should I without a patch?) though I missed it
> sometimes.

Yes, repeat should work with vdr 0.7 + my patch if and when
irw shows that it works with your remote control.
For some people it may even work without my patch - depending
on the timing.

> I have some other real problem for some time now:
> It`s almost impossible to stop fast forward via lirc. Stopping fast back
> works, not always - but much better. Does somebody else see this also?

I am.
I have not yet taken a closer look either.

Carsten.

---