[linux-dvb] Re: dvb 0.81 OSD-color bug-report

Guido Fiala wrote:

> since i've upgraded to vdr 0.70 and dvb 0.81 i have observed a strange problem
> with the OSD:
>
> After some time (even in activity - no EPG scan, OSD switched "off") the
> colors of the OSD get typically pink only - "green" seems to be strongly
> surpressed (but not fully gone).
>
> At first i got it by switching the OSD on during fast-playback instantly, but
> now it comes without action only. (or maybe just during switching the OSD
> "on").
>
> If required i can give sample-screenshots.
> Has someone else observed the same?

The same once happened to me with the latest cvs driver and
vdr-0.71pre4.
after reloading the driver and restarting vdr the problem was gone
and so far I never saw it again ...

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=