[linux-dvb] Re: concurrent recording and play-out

>  One interesting feature is missing in de VDR application: concurrent
> recording and play-out. In the source code I found some hints that this
> feature is not implemented because the DVB driver does not support it.
> My questions are:
> - is an omission in the driver
> - is it a firmware issue?
> - is it the hardware that does not support concurrent recording and
> play-out?

> If it is a driver issue than I am willing to support changes in the
> driver but the source code is very unclear to me.

Iīm also Intersted in this Feature ! - At this Moment i use 2 DVB-CARDīs to Record and Watch at the same time.

A Friend makes a WINDOWS Software for these Cardīs - he sayed to me that also the WINDOWS-Driver doesnīt support this feature. :-(

Ok - so long...

Axel Gruber

---