[linux-dvb] Re: no more glitches - pity but not :-(

>Guido Fiala wrote:
>> It seems that with dvb 0.81 vdr 0.7 and going to PES has finally
>> eliminated the recording glitches and audio problem for me!
>>
>> At least so far i did'nt observe it anymore, great.
>
>Which channels did you check?
>Have you for instance tried ARD, ZDF, 3sat?

Ok, you are right with ARD i could reproduce it instantly, but at
least i have no longer glitches with Pro7,Sat1,Vox.
(That is no flash-frames & audio-latency)

But still at all channels the frame-skipping problem.
(Are these frames not in the recorded stream or are they just
not played? If they were'nt recorded - were got they lost?)

I wonder - can it be a problem with the encoding side,
that the broadcasters doesn't conform to the standard?

---
BTW, commenting out the most frequent informative printk's in dvb.c made vdr
much more responsive.

---