[linux-dvb] XSO-8859-1?Q?More_than_1_CI-CAMXs_in_a_System_with_2_or_more_DVB-S_CARDXs?

Hello to everybody..

At the moment i have 3 DVB-S cardīs in my SYSTEM - all 3 CARDīs works fine - but there is a problem:

I have to connect the CI-CAM slot to the card with the highest Number ID in the SYSTEM - this is the only way to to get the CI-CAM working. - If i connect the CI to one of the other 2 CARDS the CAM works for a short time and then then the CAM stopīs  working and i have to reload the DRIVER.

Is there any chance to modify the driver in a way to cupport the CI-CAM at each of the installed CARDīs ?

I also have a SECA-CI - and i want to connect it at the second CARD in the system but with the same result - it only works at the moment - at the CARD with the highes ID

I have also tested it with Klaus Schmiedinger - with the same result.

---