[linux-dvb] Re: HAuppauge

> Hi all,
>
> does anybody has the pin assignment of the additional 2 connector of the
> Hauppauge DVB-S 564 ???
>
> Should be RGB and S/PDIF
>
> any page with more Information ?
>
> hauppauge-page has no information so far ....

interesting ... on the picture of this page
http://www.Hauppauge.de/pro_dvb2.htm
there are no additional connectors visible, at least on the upper side.
spdif (ac3) and RGB out would be vital for me to dig into this project.
At 500 DEM per card it is as costly as a complete DVB receiver which has
both options included.
And even the commercial DVB-VCRs have an equal pricetag to an complete low
cost Linux system. At least up to my current informations.

Joachim

---