[linux-dvb] Re: probs with driver 0.8.1 (make insmod)

 Hi Reinhard,

 thanks for your help. I tried several things the last days: I loaded the
 modules manually, but the result was the same (videodev.o: unresolved
 symbol
 request_module/ dvb.o: unresolved symbol video_register_device> dvb.o:
 unresolved symbol video_unregister_device).
 Then i searched for older versions of the modules in my system and
 deleted them and compiled new.
 The last was to compile the cvs-version, but it did not work too.

 Maybe i should use a newer kernel? I didn't do that because i only have
 a 56k modem... but tonight i will start the download. If this does not
 help my last hope is a newer version of the driver.

 BTW: What is the difference between the (for me) working 0.8.0 - version
 and 0.8.1?

 Thanks,
 Markus

---