[linux-dvb] Some Ideas

Hi List,

I have just installed the VDR Prog and it is fantastic. But I still have
some wishes.

- I want to play DivX ;-) and other MPEG movies from CD/DVD-ROM. That would
be grate, and I don't have to buy such a big HD ;)
- What about the support of a LCD instead of this not so good looking thing
;)
- Why no MP3 Player including support for the LCD ?? Would be a real
Multimedia Station
- And support of a CD-Burner? To burn the recorded movies directly to a CD
(maybe in DivX ;-) )

Any Ideas how to realize this or is it allready realized. Some ideas are a
little bit far but why not?

cu

Matthias

---