[linux-dvb] DVB CVS

Hi,

the DVB driver in the CVS tree at http://www.linuxtv.org/cvs
is now divided into two branches, a 0.8.x branch called "DVB-0-8"
(which means you have to retrieve it with "-r DVB-0-8") and the main
CVS trunk which continues with versions 0.9.x.
There will still be new 0.8.x versions but only for bugfixes.
I will release the current CVS snapshot as DVB-0.8.2.

In the 0.9.x versions I will make use of the new features Linux 2.4
has to offer. Dragging the 2.2.x stuff along with a lot of ifdefs just
isn't possible with all the changes I have in mind.
I'll also make diffs against current 2.4.x kernels available which
will allow the integration of the DVB drivers into the kernel tree.

Ralph

---