[linux-dvb] Suggestions

Hello,
I would like to make some suggestions for features I'm missing in the
vdr and would like to have.
1. the possibility to in/decrease volume of the sound output on the DVBs
card
2. the possibility for automatic shutdown after the last active timer
has finished recording, maybe as a command in the commands menu
3. two fast forward speeds, toggled by pressing "right" button again,
could be 4x and 12x speed, (if that works with the frames), same for
backward
4. maybe another skip forward/backward of 10 minutes to navigate quicker
through a film, could be
red       skip -10 min
green    skip   -1 min
yellow   skip  -1 min
blue      skip -10 min
(and stop on another button, or no stop as back will do)
Jörg

---