[linux-dvb] ARM or what ?

Hi,

I would like to get some explanations about the code loaded into the ARM
on Siemens-Fujitsu DVB-S cards.

Basically, while experimenting with such a card, I observed the
following results : when feeding the card with a TS containing only 1
ES, which is of stream_id 0xBF (private_stream_2), the demultiplexer
seems to get confused when the payload of this ES is another TS (i.e.
when I encapsulate a TS into an ES in another TS using the Asynchronous
Data Stream profile). Graphically, what I'm doing is :

--------------------------         --------------------------
|Audio stream |          |         |             |          |
|   PID 17    |          | payload |             |          |
|-------------|          |   of    | Async Data  |          |
|Video stream | inner-TS |  ---->  |   Stream    |          |
|   PID 18    |          |         |   PID 33    | outer-TS |
|-------------|          |         |             |          |
|PAT, PMT, ...|          |         |             |          |
--------------------------         |-------------|          |
                                   |PAT, PMT, ...|          |
                                   --------------------------

When setting up a PES filter on PID 33 and feeding the `outer-TS' into
the card, I get a mix-up of TS packets, some of them are the ones
corresponding to the data stream, but others appear magically, whose
payload is coming from the video stream in the inner-TS; additionally,
adaptation fields (containing only stuffing bytes) appear on PID 33 (in
the async data stream), altough none were inserted when generating this
outer-TS...

Any help welcome!

JF

PS : driver version is 0.8 & 0.8.1 (same results), and the `dvb' module
is insmoded with `outstream=3 napi=1 init_chan=1' ().
PS2 : I suspect a problem during synchronization on 0x47 chars... (lots
of them in the __payload__ of the outer-TS, all coming from the
inner-TS!)

---